from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Designed for use whilst bathing.
- n. The act of taking a bath.
- v. Present participle of bathe.
- v. Present participle of bath.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Act of taking a bath or baths.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. immersing the body in water or sunshine
- n. the act of washing yourself (or another person)
From bathe (Wiktionary)
From bath (Wiktionary)