from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A swimming stroke in which a person lies face down in the water and extends the arms in front of the head, then sweeps them both back laterally under the surface of the water while performing a frog kick.
- n. A race or a leg of a race in which this stroke is swum.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A swimming stroke in which the swimmer lies face down, the arms being swept forward, outward and back under the water and the legs are kicked like a frog's
- v. to swim using this stroke
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a swimming stroke; the arms are extended together in front of the head and swept back on either side accompanied by a frog kick
- v. swim with the face down and extend the arms forward and outward while kicking with the leg
breast + stroke (Wiktionary)