American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- abbr. Bible Wisdom of Solomon
- abbr. working storage
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of west-southwest.
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Samoa.
- watersports (the sexual practice)
- music Wavetable synthesis; the method to generate sound by a digital music synthesizer
- Western Samoa
- baseball The World Series, a best of seven game series played annually to determine the championship of United States professional baseball.
- law, Scotland Writer to the Signet
- knitting wrong side
“Submitting wines for review to publications such as WS is just one more way to get coverage and exposure.”
“Specifically, because WS is associated with reduced social fear, our data support a role of social fear processing in the emergence of racial, but not gender, stereotyping.”
“Debbie WS is very much in favor of it, because Florida has been decimated by them.”
“Cantor looks like he's coming to us live from inside a root cellar, and Debbie WS is lit to the point where I worry she might be having her retinae damaged.”
“In which case, the father of the current leader of Polisario will not be able to vote since he was not present in WS in 1975.”
“Dems fundraise with WS and come out with a bill that reforms derivatives and adds a CFPA - and support the Volcker rule to break the banks – All of which WS is sending 1500 lobbyist and executives to Congress tomorrow to fight.”
“With limited distribution (due in part to small production that largely sells out locally anyway) getting good scores from WS is more about pride and maybe even ego.”
“I don't necessarily agree with en masse submissions either, but if the region as a whole decides that WS is a key part of the on-going go-to-market, then there should be a coordinated effort.”
“Essentially, I take affront to the idea that WS is deigning to "grade" the 2008 vintage when the yeast is practically done doing its job.”
“I'm simply pointing out that WS is trying to offer a helpful service.”
‘WS’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for WS.