from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Bible Wisdom of Solomon
- abbr. working storage
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Samoa.
- watersports (the sexual practice)
- Wavetable synthesis; the method to generate sound by a digital music synthesizer
- Western Samoa
- The World Series, a best of seven game series played annually to determine the championship of United States professional baseball.
- Writer to the Signet
- wrong side
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of west-southwest.
Sorry, no etymologies found.