from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A member of a Bantu people inhabiting the eastern part of Cape Province, South Africa.
- n. The Nguni language of this people, closely related to Zulu.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any member of a Bantu people from South Africa, most of whom live in the Eastern Cape.
- proper n. The language of these people; related to Zulu
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a Bantu language closely related to Zulu
- n. a community of Negroid people in southern South Africa
- n. a member of the Negroid people of southern South Africa
Sorry, no etymologies found.