from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who acquires
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person who acquires.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who acquires.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the financial institution that dispenses cash in automated teller machines and collects a fee from the bank that issued the credit card
- n. a credit card processing bank; merchants receive credit for credit card receipts less a processing fee
- n. a person who acquires something (usually permanently)
- n. a corporation gaining financial control over another corporation or financial institution through a payment in cash or an exchange of stock
Sorry, no etymologies found.