from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who practices monogamy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who practices or upholds monogamy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who has been married only once; one who believes that a person should not marry oftener than once —that is, that a widower or widow should not remarry.
- n. One who has but one (living and undivorced) wife, as opposed to a bigamist or a polygamist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who practices monogamy (one spouse at a time)
Sorry, no etymologies found.