from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the measurement of the heating power of electromagnetic radiation, especially that of solar radiation
- n. the measurement of the chemical or actinic energy of light
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The measurement of the force of solar radiation.
- n. The measurement of the chemical or actinic energy of light.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The measurement of the intensity of radiation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. measuring the intensity of electromagnetic radiation (especially of the sun's rays)
actino- + -metry (Wiktionary)