from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Any of a set of numbers to be added.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any one of two or more numbers or other terms that are to be added together.
- n. A moiety added to another molecule
- v. To furnish with an addendum.
- v. To furnish with an addend.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a number that is added to another number.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a number that is added to another number (the augend)
Short for addendum.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Short for addendum. (Wiktionary)