Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Sleep-preventing; causing wakefulness.
- n. In medicine, something which tends to drive away sleep; an antihypnotic.
- adj. medicine Preventing sleep; causing wakefulness; insomniac.
- n. medicine A medication that prevents sleep.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. Anything which prevents sleep, or produces wakefulness, as strong tea or coffee.
- adj. of or pertaining to agrypnia
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘agrypnotic’.
Not just rare words, but thousands of RARE WORDS WITH DEFINITIONS.
If you want to see the definitions, too, go to
Sorry if I don't make a bunch of words
I'm. So. Sleepy.
A mixture of words that I like or have commented on, along with ones parked here so they'd be listed somewhere or remind me of lists I want to make.
Looking for tweets for agrypnotic.