from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An inferior brandy made in Spain and Portugal.
- n. A strong alcoholic drink, especially pulque, found in Central and South America as well as the southwestern United States.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A inferior brandy of Spain and Portugal.
- n. A strong alcoholic drink, especially pulque.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A brandy made in Spain and Portugal, generally from grapes.
- n. In general, in Spanish countries, any spirituous liquor for drinking.
Sorry, no etymologies found.