from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To dry by exposure to the air.
- adj. Sufficiently dry so that further exposure to air does not yield more moisture to be evaporated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Free of moisture to the degree possible by exposure to air; "naturally" dried.
- v. To dry by exposure to the air.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not giving off moisture on exposure to the air
Sorry, no etymologies found.