from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. inalienable; owned freely and clear of any encumbrances such as liens or mortgages.
- n. Anything held allodially.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to allodium; freehold; free of rent or service; held independent of a lord paramount; -- opposed to
- adj. Anything held allodially.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to allodium or freehold; free of rent or service; held independently of a lord paramount: opposed to feudal.
- n. Property held allodially.
- n. An allodialist.
from allodium (Wiktionary)