from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not being subject to rent.
- adv. Not having to pay or not paying rent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. On which no rent is payable.
- adv. Without paying rent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without payment of rent.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without paying rent
- adj. complimentary; without payment of rent
Sorry, no etymologies found.