from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A variant shape of a letter.
- n. A letter or combination of letters that can represent one phoneme, as f and gh can represent the phoneme /f/.
- n. Writing, especially a signature, made by one person for another.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A variant form of a letter (or other grapheme)
- n. A signature made by one person for another (compare autograph)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A writing or signature made by some person other than any of the parties thereto; -- opposed to
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In law, a deed not written by any of the parties to its execution: opposed to autograph.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a signature written by one person for another
- n. a variant form of a grapheme, as `m' or `M' or a handwritten version of that grapheme
Our Dental business again outperformed the market in the second quarter, with sales growth of 15.5%, comprising organic growth of 8.8%, as well as the contribution of the existing Puros and CopiOs allograph products distribution arrangement.
We believe factors contributing to the cardiac improvement, include our customers 'returns to more normal purchasing patterns, our efforts in physician training, including the Ross Summit and monthly aortic allograph workshops, the efforts of our new cardiac specialist, technical representatives and increased shipments into international markets.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.