from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an alphabetical manner.
- adv. Arranged in the order of the alphabet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an alphabetic manner; in the customary order of the letters.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an alphabetical manner or order; by the use of an alphabet; in the customary order of the letters: as, to arrange a catalogue alphabetically.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in alphabetical order
alphabetical + -ly (Wiktionary)