from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Owing to or showing evidence of "sympathy", or affinity; happening through or demonstrating correspondences, whether occult or physiological.
- adv. In a manner which demonstrates a sharing in the feelings of others; compassionately.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a sympathetic manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a sympathetic manner; with sympathy, in any sense; in consequence of sympathy, or sympathetic interaction or interdependence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a sympathetic manner
- adv. with respect to the sympathetic nervous system
From sympathetical + -ly. (Wiktionary)