from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With a hermetic seal; so as to be airtight.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an hermetical manner; chemically.
- adv. By fusion, so as to form an air-tight closure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- According to the Hermetic books; agreeably with Hermetic philosophy; esoterically; secretly.
- In a hermetic manner; chemically; specifically, by means of fusion: as, a vessel hermetically sealed or closed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an airtight manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.