Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A marginal note or annotation; a comment.
- To annotate by marginal observations or comments.
- n. A marginal note; a gloss.
- n. A method of verification for international documents.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A marginal note on a letter or other paper; an annotation.
- From French postille ("marginal note"), from Latin post illa (verba) ("after those (words)") (Wiktionary)
“Intaposl orders wonapost be filled apostil next yr.”
“TrendRida StrayTrader I think that I will wait apostil tomorrow to say that quotsell the newsquot is toast.”
“$500 in Cash amp Prizes - $.50 Wells apostil Midnight - Ladies FREE I am eating: Going to the Hilton Casino later to try and win $500000 - Good plan:”
“(Seemingly a popular subject for that era — an early sixteenth century apostil refers to the poor scribe's "fucking abbot.")”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘apostil’.
Not just rare words, but thousands of RARE WORDS WITH DEFINITIONS.
If you want to see the definitions, too, go to
Talking about talking, writing about writing, etc.
Yes. Yes it does.
All the words from the cover of the Wordnik notebook.
A few words appear twice: frass, cruet, luna, thalweg, and possibly some more.
Careful: Contains spoilers!
Just about any word I like at the time.
a haven for lightness
Looking for tweets for apostil.