from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or having to do with an archduke or an archduchy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to an archduke or archduchy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to an archduke or archduchy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to an archduke or an archduchy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. belonging to or befitting an archduke or his archduchy
French archiducal, from archiduc, archduke; see archduke.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
arch- + ducal (Wiktionary)