from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The amount that an arm or arms can hold.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The amount an arm or arms can hold.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. As much as the arm can hold.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. As much as the arms can hold; what one holds in one's arms or embrace.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quantity that can be contained in the arms
From arm + -ful. (Wiktionary)