from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A compound of arsenic with a more electropositive element.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. arsenide ion; an arsenic atom with three extra electrons and charge −3
- n. a compound with arsenic in oxidation state −3.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A compound of arsenic with a metal, or positive element or radical; -- formerly called arseniuret.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A compound of arsenic and a metallic base. Also called arseniuret, arsenuret.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a compound of arsenic with a more positive element
Sorry, no etymologies found.