from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Of, involving, or engaged in handicrafts or the decorative arts: an artsy-craftsy camp offering woodworking, basketry, and other activities.
- adj. Informal Self-consciously artistic; arty.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Related to arts and crafts; crafted or decorated manually by an artisan.
- adj. Crafted in an excessively decorated manner; trivial or affected in design or execution (in comparison to other artistic products).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. pretentiously artistic; cloyingly charming.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. pretentiously artistic; cloyingly charming
Sorry, no etymologies found.