from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not connected by a conjunction.
- adj. Relating to asyndesis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Characterized by the use of asyndeton; not connected by conjunctions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or characterized by asyndeton.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking conjunctions
Sorry, no etymologies found.