from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. Physics atmosphere
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. atmosphere (as a unit of pressure)
- abbr. Initialism of at the moment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a means of digital communications that is capable of very high speeds; suitable for transmission of images or voice or video as well as data
- n. a unit of pressure: the pressure that will support a column of mercury 760 mm high at sea level and 0 degrees centigrade
- n. an unattended machine (outside some banks) that dispenses money when a personal coded card is used
Sorry, no etymologies found.