from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quantitative assessment of a person's hearing ability, especially by means of an audiometer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. the measurement of hearing.
- n. measuring sensitivity of hearing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The testing of the sense of hearing, especially by means of the audiometer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the measurement of hearing
- n. measuring sensitivity of hearing
audio- + -metry (Wiktionary)