from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Shaped like a rod or rods.
- adj. Consisting of small rods or rodlike structures.
- adj. Caused by, relating to, or resembling bacilli: bacillary dysentery.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to bacillus.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to little rods; rod-shaped.
- adj. Of or pertaining to bacilli; produced by, or containing, bacilli; bacillar.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or consisting of bacilli; characterized by the presence or agency of bacilli.
- Having the form of small rods.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or produced by or containing bacilli
- adj. formed like a bacillus
From bacillus.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)