from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of badger.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of one who badgers.
- n. The practice of buying wheat and other kinds of food in one place and selling them in another for a profit.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In England, the practice of buying corn or victuals in one place and selling them in another for profit: once restricted by statute.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of harassing someone
Sorry, no etymologies found.