from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. With no covering on the head: walking bareheaded in the rain; a bareheaded pedestrian.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having no covering on the head.
- adv. With no covering on the head.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Having the head uncovered.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the head uncovered, especially as a token of respect.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having the head uncovered
Sorry, no etymologies found.