from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of tonsure.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the tonsure; shaven; shorn; clipped; hence, bald.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having received the tonsure; shaven; hence, clerical.
- Having a bald spot on the head like a tonsure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a bald spot either shaved or natural
Sorry, no etymologies found.