from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to atmospheric pressure.
- adj. Made or done with a barometer
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to the barometer; made or indicated by a barometer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, made with, or indicated by a barometer: as, barometric errors; barometric experiments or measurements; barometric changes. Also baric.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to atmospheric pressure or indicated by a barometer
Sorry, no etymologies found.