from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See beading.
- n. Architecture Beaded molding.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Decorative work involving beads.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Ornamental work in beads.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Ornamental work formed of beads by embroidering, crocheting, etc.
- n. In joinery, beading (which see).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. ornamentation with beads
- n. a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
Sorry, no etymologies found.