from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make a whore of; prostitute; treat as a whore.
- v. To call or pronounce a whore.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To corrupt with regard to chastity; to make a whore of.
- transitive v. To pronounce or characterize as a whore.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make a whore of.
- To call or pronounce a whore.
From be- + whore. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.