from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or used in billiards.
- n. See carom.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Pertaining to the game of billiards.
- n. a shot in billiards or snooker in which the cue ball strikes two other balls; a carom.
- n. 1015, a million milliards.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the game of billiards.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See billiards.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to billiards
Sorry, no etymologies found.