from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. A past tense and a past participle of blend.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of blend.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Mingled; mixed; blended; also, polluted; stained.
- Blinded. Also (Chaucer), 3d sing. pres. Blindeth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Past participle of blend.
- n. Preterit and past participle of blend.
Sorry, no etymologies found.