from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of bludging.
- n. Easy work.
- v. To live off the earnings of a prostitute.
- v. To not earn one's keep, to live off someone else or off welfare when one could be working.
- v. To avoid one's responsibilities; to leave it to others to perform duties that one is expected to perform.
- v. To do nothing, to be idle, especially when there is work to be done.
- v. To take some benefit and give nothing in return.
Whereas girls may really get into the beautiful colors, we end up with eggs with 'simulated blood stains', or in a nice shade of black ... or better yet, their favorite new color 'bludge'.
Saturday, Apr. 05, 2008 at 9: 48 p.m. Week was fairly dull, had two lovely bludge days while the Duke of Edders were off on their hike (which I'm too young to go on - boo), where the grade was split into three classes by last names.
Stupid person can't let me have a friggin day off, interogating me about why I didn't have any work, and then calling me stupid for not bringing my books on a bludge day.
Friday, Mar. 14, 2008 at 8: 06 p.m. Friday was just a complete bludge day.
Though tomorrow will be slightly less bludge because I have to go into town to get a pair of jeans off layby and probably put another pair on layby lol.
Today was supposed to be just a normal colourless bludge day - neither high no low.
Unfortunately, mum wants me to do some things around the house so I wont be able to bludge or nap.
Today has been yet another lethargy filled bludge-fest.
I just want to bludge the day away but I cant because I have so much still to do.
In eco and soc and because its such as small class today (everyone is at musical) we get to bludge on the computers.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.