from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of bludging.
- n. Easy work.
- v. To live off the earnings of a prostitute.
- v. To not earn one's keep, to live off someone else or off welfare when one could be working.
- v. To avoid one's responsibilities; to leave it to others to perform duties that one is expected to perform.
- v. To do nothing, to be idle, especially when there is work to be done.
- v. To take some benefit and give nothing in return.
Backformation from bludger. (Wiktionary)