American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A soft, usually knitted shoe for a baby.
- n. An ankle-length disposable foot covering, used by medical personnel and others in sterile environments.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A trade-name for a half or short boot for women.
- n. A white, spotted Dacca muslin.
- n. A soft, woolen shoe for a baby
- n. A thick sock worn under a wetsuit
- n. An overshoe or sock worn to cover dirty shoes or feet
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. A half boot or short boot.
- n. a slipper that is soft and wool (for babies)
“Soto put the bootee on my second foot and I let go of Handsome.”
“He slipped a blue bootee over my bare foot and continued with the next boot.”
“Imagine having a bathroom that something like that would fit it - lol, I think mine would have to be a baby bootee!”
“If you beloved the way that achromatic suede cloth bootee attend on you, then clean up these awesome options today!”
“These black-market suede bootee leave aspect unbelievable on you with everything in your closet.”
“Romeow iz very romantical, but strong enuff to kik sum bootee iffs a meen kitteh cums round.”
“In Williams's case, his supervisors at Lockheed ordered him to attend a two-week anger-management course after he threatened a co-worker in 2001 and, more recently, sent him home when he donned a bootee on his head that looked like a Ku Klux Klan hood.”
“Tucker became the first bootee, and after a brief last dance, he was finished, sent home with his bow tie, though he vowed to dance again.”
“* An online group called the Ellipsiiis Brain Trust picked virtually every bootee and challenge winner during the second half of Survivor: The Australian Outback, leading many to believe the group had a source inside the show.”
“I put down the bootee I'd just finished and picked up the yarn to make another.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘bootee’.
all of these are from 7 English
dictionaries and Macquarie dictionary
I havent listed capitalized ones yet
but Viagra would be one and common
words like sterling a sub-machi...
Looking for tweets for bootee.