from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A soft, usually knitted shoe for a baby.
- n. An ankle-length disposable foot covering, used by medical personnel and others in sterile environments.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A soft, woolen shoe for a baby
- n. A thick sock worn under a wetsuit
- n. An overshoe or sock worn to cover dirty shoes or feet
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A half boot or short boot.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A trade-name for a half or short boot for women.
- n. A white, spotted Dacca muslin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a slipper that is soft and wool (for babies)
Sorry, no etymologies found.