from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a bosom of a specified kind. Often used in combination: full-bosomed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a bosom (of a specified kind).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having, or resembling, bosom; kept in the bosom; hidden.
- adj. Having such a bosom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a bosom as specified or having something likened to a bosom; usually used in compounds
bosom + -ed (Wiktionary)