American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- adj. Having a specified kind of breast or breasts. Often used in combination: small-breasted; a red-breasted bird.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a breast (of the kind indicated in composition): as, broad-breasted, deep-breasted, etc.
- In music, having a chest: as, “singing men well breasted,”
- adj. Having a breast.
- adj. in combination Having a specified kind of breast or covering
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of breast.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Having a breast; -- used in composition with qualifying words, in either a literal or a metaphorical sense.
- adj. having a breast or breasts; or breasts as specified; used chiefly in compounds
“All I can think of that austrilia boob thing is that some asshat doesn't like small-breasted wimmins and wants to feed his own silicone booby fetish and thinks he can get more giant ta-ta's in his porno mags and movies this way.”
“An army of one-breasted women march to raise awareness about breast cancer.”
“As we left, a yellow-breasted kiskadee set off from the cannon, ascending in a great arc over the water, soaring high above the hook-shaped archipelago of the Great Sound toward the distant outline of Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, the beat of her wings thankfully undisturbed by the sound of gunfire.”
“A maiden was a good creature to look upon, full-breasted and strong, with spring to her step and light in her eyes.”
“And as he looked he seemed to see back through the past to a time when neither white man nor Indian was in the land, and ever he saw the same Stewart River, winter upon winter, breasted with ice, and spring upon spring bursting that ice asunder and running free.”
“Lama Katie, squat, big-breasted, her hair the color of midnight in a coal mine and her eyes even darker, gave him a smile of encouragement that radiated down the two deeply etched lines defining her chin and into the billowing plumpness beneath.”
“Someone said about Bayonetta that she is a step forward compared to traditional female characters in games, who are all either easy, jiggly-breasted girly-girls or asexual ice queens.”
“Seeing as most big-breasted women have very flat asses.”
“The galleon Cormorant breasted through gray waves beneath a gray sky.”
“The first update came in 1987, taking the original bare-breasted siren in brown to a more stylized – and modest – version in green as the company began to expand.”
Looking for tweets for breasted.