from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a specified kind of chest. Often used in combination: large-chested; a white-chested horse.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a chest (with a specified quality).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having (such) a chest; -- in composition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a chest (of a specified kind): used chiefly in composition: as, broad-chested, narrow-chested.
- In archery, gradually decreasing in diameter from a point between the nock and the center to both ends: said of an arrow.
From chest + -ed (Wiktionary)