from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of bosa.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An acidulated fermented drink of the Arabs and Egyptians, made from millet seed and various astringent substances; also, an intoxicating beverage made from hemp seed, darnel meal, and water.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A popular Egyptian drink, made by boiling millet-seed in water and fermenting the infusion, adding afterward certain astringent substances.
- n. An inebriating mixture of darnel-meal, hempseed, and water.
- n. A preparation of honey and tamarinds.
Sorry, no etymologies found.