from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. squabble
- v. to squabble
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A wrangle; a squabble; a noisy contest or dispute.
- intransitive v. To wrangle; to dispute contentiously; to squabble.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To wrangle; dispute contentiously; squabble.
- n. A wrangle; squabble; noisy contest or dispute.
- n. A kind of dance. See brantle.
Perhaps related to branle (Wiktionary)