from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A gun or other firearm loaded at the breech.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a variety of firearm in which the weapon is loaded from the breech, i.e. the end opposite that which discharges the projectile
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A firearm which receives its load at the breech.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A firearm loaded at the breech.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a gun that is loaded at the breech
from breech + load + -er (Wiktionary)