from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The handle of a broom.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the handle of a broom - a tool used to sweep the floor
- n. A broom, imbued with magic enabling one to fly riding the handle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A stick used as a handle of a broom.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The stick or handle of a broom.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the handle of a broom
Sorry, no etymologies found.