from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of browse.
- n. A place abounding with shrubs where animals may browse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Browse; also, a place abounding with shrubs where animals may browse.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A place where animals may browse: as, “browsings for the deer,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of feeding by continual nibbling
- n. reading superficially or at random
Sorry, no etymologies found.