from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being in a format such that listeners or viewers are invited to have their telephone conversations with the host or guests on a show broadcast to other listeners: a call-in radio show.
- n. A viewer's or listener's telephone conversation with or telephone call to the host of such a show.
- n. A viewer or listener making such a call.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In which members of the public telephone the studio and talk live to the presenter.
- n. Such a radio programme
- n. Such a call
- n. Such a caller
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a telephone call to a radio station or a television station in which the caller participates in the on-going program
Sorry, no etymologies found.