from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who practices calligraphy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One skilled in calligraphy; a good penman.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One. skilled in calligraphy. Also spelled caligrapher, kalligrapher.
- n. One whose business is the transcribing of manuscripts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone skilled in penmanship
calligraphy + -er (Wiktionary)