from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To eat (parts of) another of one's own species.
- v. To remove parts of (a machine, etc) for use in other similar machines.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. to eat human flesh.
- transitive v. to use parts of (something, such as a machine), to repair something else.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. eat human flesh
- v. use parts of something to repair something else
Sorry, no etymologies found.