from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The graphic recording of the movement, or other function of the heart as a means of diagnosis
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Description of the heart.
- n. Examination of heart activity using a cardiograph.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An anatomical description of the heart.
- n. Examination with the cardiograph.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. diagnostic procedure consisting of recording the activity of the heart electronically with a cardiograph (and producing a cardiogram)
cardio- + -graphy (Wiktionary)