Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make carnal; debase to carnality.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. To make carnal; to debase to carnality.
- v. represent materialistically, as in a painting or a sculpture
- v. ascribe to an origin in sensation
- v. debase through carnal gratification
“Are paintings and carvings less likely to carnalize our hearts in our halls and banqueting-rooms than in our chapels?”
“The former have been regarded, like their corresponding mental passions, as something of a lower and baser nature, tending to degrade and carnalize man by their physical appetites.”
Looking for tweets for carnalize.