from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of checker.
- transitive v. Variant of checker.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of checker.
- v. Alternative spelling of checker.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Same as checker.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A more recent spelling (in England) of checker.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. variegate with different colors, shades, or patterns
- v. mark into squares or draw squares on; draw crossed lines on
- n. one of the flat round pieces used in playing the game of checkers
Sorry, no etymologies found.